- better salary
- getting my German courses paid for
- speaking only German in the household
- age of the kids: boys. 5 and 13.
- giving them swimming lessons
- They've family in Aachen = free transport, baby!
- 1hr drive to Aachen
- change is good?
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Moving to Düsseldorf
I am moving to Neuss, actually, which is close to Düsseldorf, enough so that I can take public transport in and out when I'd like. I'm moving there on Saturday for another aupair position. I met the family on Monday and spent the night at their place. They seemed like good enough people and like I could get along with them like family. Here's a list of some things that I'm looking forward to about my new job: