Lord, it's only 3 days into month of blogging and I'm running out of shit to share.
I used to listen to This American Life while doing my weekly ironing, but I don't have access to that in the laundry room right now (I should work on those "free podcast" things, though) so I think a lot to myself and here are just a few things I think about:
1) People I would like to meet and the clever things I'd say to them. I think about this entirely too often, actually, and it's sort-of an embarassing statement. I love planning the day that I'll be on Late Night with Conan O'Brien, for instance.
2) What I'll make for breakfast/lunch/dinner.
3) Funny things that Simon (the 5 yr old I care for) says. Like the other day when we were going to a friend's house and they weren't answering the door, so he says, "Well, they're either not there or they're dead." It was totally matter of fact and I was in stitches. I really like re-thinking the funny things that everyone says, which leaves me laughing out loud all alone and if people come by, they probably think I'm crazy. They may not be wrong.
4) How and Why I need to loose weight. (#2 seems to negate this...)
5) What I'm going to spend my next pay check on. Namely a large trip.
Does anyone else share my feels on any of this?
I leave you with a beautiful photo of some Jerk Seitan from Vegan with a Vengance. Except it's TVP; just as good.