Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Earl Gray

Oh, first we had Earl Gray and then we had Lady Gray and then... we really had something.

Really, this shit is the friggin' best with just a little bit of sugar. Normally, I drink all my tea and coffee black; occassionally with a little soy or rice milk thrown in to cool it quick. I even made Early Gray cupcakes the other day. It's a suggestion under the Chai Latte Cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes take over the World. I tried a bit of the batter, but, to my current regret, did not eat a cupcake. (I was all, "I'm gonna be healthy!" ie "I'm gonna try to stop getting fat.") I'm sure that they were heaven in cupcake form, but I'll never rightly know until I make them again.

Once I'm done with this new oral pleasure, I'll have to check out that Lady Gray. She's probably has a sexier tone than the old Earl.

I'll finish with a photo of some Earl Gray cupcakes that I stole from the VCtotW photo pool on flickr. Dear, chengwa121, please forgive me for being a dirty copy cat.

No comments: