Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Heidelberg

I went to Heidelberg over the week-end. It's a very touristy town- lots of Japanese. It has a rather large Schloss, or castle and.... I'm going to keep this entry short because I don't have a functioning computer (again! I've been oppertating for about 3 weeks since the start of 2008 and let me tell you, it is not convenient!) and the Dad keep checking in every 5 min to see if I'm done.
So, I met with some other vegans from my PPK thing and stayed with an American who coincidentally knew a friend of mine from Sewanee. Small world.

I'll leave y'all with some food pics.

One of the vegans made a whole bunch of baked stuff....









and then we went to eat out at this all-vegetarian restaurant....









that last one is mine. And now I'd better go before I piss anyone off too much.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Great pics. I'm catching up with your blog this morning. I'll call today, too.