Glasses suck big time. I think that I can name two reasons that they're good: 1. They're more economical and 2. I feel less exposed if I have them on and am not wearing make-up. I actually don't care about the second reason.
- I can't see anything when it rains. It sucks even more when hiking in the Smokies.
- They fog up when I walk inside a warm building, retreating from the cold.
- Sometimes I forget to push them up higher on my nose by grabbing the frame's rim and I push them up right in the middle and feel like a huge dork.
- Any water-related activity.
- Reading: I feel like I have to take them off to see properly. For some reason this is annoying.
- Sometimes if you're at Love Parade and you have perscription sunglasses, you put them on and forget that you've left your real glasses somewhere.
- No peripheral vision.
- Smudges that never seem to leave.
- Kissing someone else that also wears glasses. Major awkwardness!
- Not knowing where they are when I wake up in the morning. Then I can't see anything and finding them is pretty difficult. I have gotten better at this over the years.
There's bound to be more....
- Oh, sometimes spastic frenchmen can break them on a Saturday night and you have to wait 'till Monday to get them fixed.
- And roller coasters!