Friday, November 28, 2008

Der Stern... nochmal!


This has not yet arrived at our house, but I do not anticipate its presence very eagerly. I saw this cover in the grocery store today and pretty much thought, "oh my goodness!" and then, "Germans do love titties." and then, "This is way worse than the Kama Sutra edition." and then, "I wonder how I'll discretely stack the magazines and newspapers this time?" and then, "I could totally blog about this."

oh yeah. if you aren't familiar with the drama.

4 comments:

Mandie P said...

love it walked past it myself a couple hrs ago.... thought the same... beat me to it....

Regina said...

Well, we all know what sells, no matter how bad the economy.

Timothy Singer said...

Just curious...what kind of magazine is this, and what kind of audience is it usually aimed at (besides the unusually lascivious)?

Rachel said...

I explain it in the post from September that I linked to.

lascivious.... amazing.